Archive and share Outlook email
MailToFile offers the ultimate solution for archiving, searching and sharing e-mails and attachments.
E-mails can be shared and saved in project- and client-folders and stored on your fileserver or in the
cloud with ease.
E-mails can be retrieved fast and will keep their original file properties as an msg file. Even attachments remain available in the -email.
What can MailToFile do for you?
- You can clear your inbox, all your e-mails are saved outside of your Outlook.
- View all important messages, documents per client or project
- Allow colleagues to view important e-mails that have been sent regarding specific topics. No need to start each others mailboxes or cc everyone.
- Automatically clean-up your inbox
- E-mails are saved on the server, archived emails can be opened, forwarded or replied to at any time.
- A directory for saving emails is automatically presented to you, but you can also add custom locations to save emails.
- Both incoming and outgoing emails can be saved, and both single items and groups of items can be saved, eg. when emptying your inbox, archiving emails or backing-up data.
- E-mails are saved with relevant properties and the actual sent/received timestamp
- Reference numbers may be added to incoming and outgoing emails.
Try MailToFile for free!